COMMUNITY FITNESS – BETTER TOGETHER
See what it feels like to explore your ultimate health goals at a fitness center that is always ready to support you where you are in your personal path to wellness.
At the LPC Fitness & Aquatics, we offer a variety of options for you to participate in our programs, from single-day passes to annual memberships. Our goal is to make these options easy to navigate and select from, so please take a moment to review our offerings and see which might be the best fit for you. If you have any questions, we’re here to help!
Please Note: All memberships require an in-person visit to our front desk to sign up. See you soon!
Enrollment Fees: All memberships other than day passes have an enrollment fee as outlined below. Memberships automatically renew. Please see our Membership Handbook for more details.
Anyone 18 or older can sign up for an individual membership.
Individual + One
Save money by sharing a membership with a member of your household! From couples, to roommates, to parents with children, as long as you live in the same home, you qualify for this level of membership. Proof of residency is required.
Family memberships accommodate up to six members of the same household. Proof of residency is required for all ages 18 and older.
Annual memberships offer our most affordable pricing. If you’re ready to commit to your health all year long, this is the option for you! Annual memberships automatically renew to the monthly rate, unless you renew to lock in another annual membership. Rates are per month or may be paid a year in full. Please review these details carefully, then visit our front desk to sign up and receive information on our change of membership and cancellation policies.
- Individual Annual Membership—$49.00 per month
- Senior(60+)—$47.00 per month
- Enrollment Fee—$59.00
- Couple Annual Membership—$73.00 per month
- Senior(60+)—$71.00 per month
- Enrollment Fee—$59.00
- Family Annual Membership—$78.00 per month
- Enrollment Fee—$90.00
If you need more flexibility with your membership, our month-to-month membership program is the way to go. Your membership continues monthly so you do not need to worry about a renewal date. Visit our front desk to sign up and receive details on our change of membership and cancellation policies.
- Individual Monthly Membership—$59.00 per month
- Senior(60+)—$57.00 per month
- Enrollment Fee—$99.00
- Couple Monthly Membership—$83.00 per month
- Senior(60+)—$81.00 per month
- Enrollment Fee—$99.00
- Family Monthly Membership—$88.00 per month
- Enrollment Fee—$120.00
Want to come visit us for the day or try our facilities out for a week or two before you commit to a membership? Here are our day pass options.
- Day Pass—$15.00
- Child (13 years and younger) —$7.50
- 10 Pack of Individual Day Passes—$120.00
- 10 Pack must be used within 60 days of purchase.
We offer a full range of fitness classes to suit every skill level and interest. Whether you’re just starting on your fitness path or you are an experienced athlete, we have classes for you! Click here to check out our full class list.
For your convenience, we provide a secure locker for your valuables in our ample spaced locker rooms. Enjoy your workout, take a refreshing shower and leave for home feeling fresh!
Child Access Chart
⇒ *Children 6 months and older must have a membership or purchase a day pass
⇒ *Children 10 – 13 are permitted in the Cardio/Strength Room ONLY if they have received personal training from an LPC personal trainer AND they are directly supervised by a parent.
⇒ Children may NOT be on walking track unaccompanied by an adult.
⇒ Children under the age of 14 are NOT permitted to use the CONNEXUS area and surrounding equipment.
⇒ Children are NOT permitted on Spin bikes or in the Spin Bike area.
Parents are responsible for their child and their child’s actions if the child is under the age of 18. This means that the parent is responsible to insure that their child abides by the rules and regulations and behaves in an appropriate manner. Parents will be called if a child’s behavior cannot be managed while checked in to Child Care or while utilizing other areas of the facility.
Please review the Child Supervision guidelines especially in regard to the two hour time limit set forth by NC State Regulations.
The Leila Patterson Center is pleased to offer child supervision for all members and registered guests visiting the LPC. To use this service your child must be an LPC member or have purchased a day pass from the front desk.
Child Care – 6 months to 8 years
Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:30am – 12pm
M & Tues. 3:15pm – 6:30pm
**Child Care may close without notice due to unforeseen events or illness
- Check-in and pick-up require parent/guardian signature.
- The responsible parent/guardian must register the child with the child care worker.
- A child may be in the child supervision center for a maximum of two hours. Parent will be called if child is left beyond the two hour limit.
- A parent/guardian must be in the facility at all times.
- Please make sure to change the child’s diaper before leaving them. Child care workers are not responsible for providing diapers or diaper changes. A parent will be informed if their child’s diaper needs to be changed. Parents should also take young children to the bathroom before leaving them.
- Do not bring children if they have been sick within the past 24 hours. Below are symptoms of cold and flu. Children showing multiple signs of these symptoms will not be allowed to stay.
- General aches & pains
- Fatigue & weakness
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
- Extreme exhaustion
- Sore throat
- No snacks or food allowed. Personal drinks may be brought in spill-proof containers only.
- Parents will be called for the following reasons:
- A child cannot be comforted within 10 minutes
- A child’s behavior cannot be managed
- A child is left beyond the 2 hour limit
- Personal toys are permitted but the LPC is NOT responsible for any damage.
If you have any questions, please feel free to speak to the Child Care worker or to a manager.
When the weather does not permit you to walk outside or you do not enjoy walking on a treadmill take advantage of our indoor walking track. Twelve laps equals one mile. Located on the second floor of the gymnasium.
We offer 2 full sized basketball courts that are also used for pickleball and general use. The gym can also be converted into a carpeted concert and convention venue.